Re: Re: Battery relocation

From: Chris Lambert (clam9892@postoffice.uri.edu)
Date: Thu Apr 06 2000 - 00:06:28 EDT

I know summit has battery relocation kits for less than 50 beans. I bought
the 2 ga kit last year to use for my primary wire on my stereo, it comes
with all the power cable you need and a little metal hook down system for
the battery. The cable was much closer to audio cable's 4 ga than true 2
ga. In my opinion go to a car audio place and get some good wire, (RF,
moster cable, streetwires, anything) and buy a battery box and wire it up
yourself. The car audio wire has much more strands, a nicer look, much
more flexible. Oh and the Summit Kits use Taylor Wire.

Chris