Re: SPANKS!!!

From: Chris Lambert (clam9892@postoffice.uri.edu)
Date: Thu Apr 06 2000 - 00:32:35 EDT

Dude I hear ya, I have a 2000 CC black with blacked out windows... I have been
behaving with this truck for the most part. I went to your page and that is a
pretty sharp memorable truck ya got there. I try not to drive to fast as I
used to push the old 6 all the time... now I just wait to prove myself with
the
8.... Later Buddy,

Chris
ps. Gotta love those S curves huh? The daks just carve em like nothin else...

>>>Excellent story Chris!! BTW, what do you drive? I want to give you a
wide berth on Rt95 :) If you see an Intense Blue Dak with running boards,
that would be me.
Chuck Robbins
'99 Sport v6 5spd 2wd RC
http://www.members.home.com/clrobbins/dakota.htm
p.s. The last time something like that happened to me, I maintained a speed
of 100-110 mph for about 5 miles. Fortunately traffic was light and I only
worked the lanes a little. Everytime I slowed down a little, the schmuck
and his gf in an Accord would catch me and try to pass. I couldn't let
that happen considering how fiercely he was tailgating me before this
all started. This happened on 95s north of Attleboro about 10pm. I was
prepared to race him through the Pawtucket "S" curves, but he bailed out
on MA exit 1. Oh well. And no, I don't drive like that all the time ...
only
when someone PO's me>>>