Re: another Dak struck (good reading)

From: fawcett@uism.bu.edu
Date: Wed Apr 05 2000 - 22:49:00 EDT

Damn, that sucks! I have only been in a few fender benders (none my fault :)
and I've always gotten the other parties info. for insurance/self protection!
I had heard so many horror stories from people that said, "he/she seemed soooo
nice and said we needn't bother exchanging info." and then they get screwed to
the wall later on! Either they don't get reimbursed for damages or the story
gets completely changed when the -other- party gets home and calls their
insurance company. Truly dred, man!

Anyway, I hope things work out for ya' Chuck!
Tom