Hehe. Got it the Rollers working. Thanks to all

From: Dester223@aol.com
Date: Wed Apr 05 2000 - 23:24:11 EDT

Well, I'm gonna sum things up. After putting everything as Sam and Kuk said,
back together, I went outside to start the truck, Doh! didn't realize I had
compressed the oil out of the hydraulic lifters, so it started and stumbled
due to low lift I guess.

Anyways. I got home about 3 in the afternoon, and we "play" with it again,
and it starts up and keeps an idle by itself, Valves, rollers, lifters are
not tapping anymore.

So, just for the heck of it, I get home at 7 pm after work and pull the valve
covers, found no rollers to be out of adjustment, so I reset the computer and
started it up. It idled like a freaking pro-stock car. Rump,,, rump,, you
know, kinda like the BAD idle? ah, Thought I screwed up, but drove it
around the block and after 15 minutes, it stopped completely.

Now the truck runs likes a champ, Still won't stomp on it yet, Gonna wait
for about 250 miles, pull the covers for the last time and check up on them.
If all goes well, next Sunday, the dakota might goto the track. hehe

Again, Thanks to all the DMLers who helped, Especially Sam and Kuk, they
answered my call for help at 3 in the morning.
-Dester