Re: Re[2]: Multi-Meter

From: blackdak (blackdak@twcny.rr.com)
Date: Wed Apr 05 2000 - 22:20:51 EDT

I would also recommend the fluke. I have used Fluke, Beckman, BK, Extech
etc, etc. and find the Flukes just have no equal. I am using a fluke 87 IV
at work right now and love it. We used Fluke 77's at a place I used to work
and we could drop them all day and they usually kept working just fine,
lesser meters just quit. Quality always costs a little more though.

Gary