Re: New truck Mag

From: Shari & Marty (msdng@netzero.net)
Date: Thu Apr 06 2000 - 01:58:43 EDT

Great Jim, speaking of the point man, AAR Customs asked me to get idea's
from you folks
on what kinda hoods you would like to see produced for the old and new Dak's
including the Ram. I will be there in the morning to talk with them and they
also want to add a link to their website from the DML page....Jon????????
Let me have those ideas and we can make those hoods a reality.
Kuk

> OK - tired of all the Chevy's and Fords in mags with a token Dodge
> product???
>
> I have been talking to the editor of Tailgate mag. This is an offshoot
> of Easyriders mag. Their mag will be aimed at the culture of sport
> trucks. not just the slammed, rail dragging, nipple pierced motor
> heads, but any type of truck that you take pride in. Whether lowered,
> show only, show and go, go-go-go, lifted, monstered - whatever. Just
> has to be neat and cool! They also promised, as a new rag, that if we
> help them, the Dodge brand will keep a place in their editorial hearts.
>
> They have asked me to be the point man to sort these out and submit them
> to them. I would ike to see every part of the country represented. i
> have some specific trucks in mind already that i know personally and
> like. They include Sam Parthemer's RT, John Mautz's Durango, Pinkley's
> beast, the QuickD mobile, Ed Estoppey, A shelby Dak and some others.
>
> Any ideas would be great. This is just for a small feature. They send
> the photographer to you. Give me some suggestions and then we will
> solicit picts and descriptions and such individually.
>
> They are also interested in working with us on regional and national
> shows for goodies bags, booths, posters and chicks. Already asked them
> about the chippendale's version of the poster/calendar, but not yet
> (sorry ladies). i personally think it would be sort of cool! maybe get
> Jon to pose in a set of boxers? How about Ed H. and Bernd in
> mudwrestling? (LOL).
>
> Thanks
>
> Jim Harmon

NetZero - Defenders of the Free World