Re: Drilling Holes in Floorboards.....

From: fawcett@uism.bu.edu
Date: Thu Apr 06 2000 - 08:41:50 EDT

Not drilling into something below is the biggest concern but you've got that
covered... Other than that I would think rust prevention is your biggest
concern/goal. I would definitely use as much silicon sealer as you can as well
as spray some primer paint or something on the edge of the holes after you
drill.
Tom