Re: Mike D

From: Chris Lambert (clam9892@postoffice.uri.edu)
Date: Thu Apr 06 2000 - 11:59:01 EDT

well buddy had I been taking a stab i would have been very ferocious. i
was just tired of seeing you speak as though you are an expert on the
subject when i knew otherwise on some of the stuff you were saying, that's
all. The occasional "i think" or "as far as i know" or even "on my truck"
not just presenting what you think as though it is fact, that's all. If i
really pissed ya, sorry, but i did say i wasn't trying to bust any didn't I?

Chris

>>Take is as you will, if you are a real
man you will take this in stride and possibly even thank me or others for
correcting you on these fallacies.<<

<<<The criticism I take in stride.... but it's the way the criticism was
delivered that I, or anyone else for that matter, don't take in stride.
There is a time and place for that kind of thing. I DO appreciate
corrections and criticism because I think we all learn from them, but the
way you chose to word your corrections rubbed me the wrong way. Maybe I
ws too quick to get pissed, but it seemed to me that you were taking a
stab...>>>