RE: Pulleys

From: Wisotzkey, Rich (Rich.Wisotzkey@gd-wts.com)
Date: Thu Apr 06 2000 - 09:08:23 EDT

Hey Ed,
I just installed the three pulley set. Going to fire it up by this weekend.
This will be the first since 1/1/00. All the new parts are in now except
for wiring one side of the electric fan, and lengthening the wires for the
AIS.
I don't see why everyone worries about dropping a little charge at idle.
How much time do you really spend idling? You're charging again as soon as
you pull away from the light. See you at Carlisle.
Rich