RE: Re[2]: 2nd annual DML BBQ and trail ride is on! (7/1/0

From: Norah Bleazard (nbleazard@home.com)
Date: Thu Apr 06 2000 - 09:41:55 EDT

Well, last year it was on the 3rd and we didn't sing the "Star Spangled
Banner" but the DML cake was red, white, and blue :) At least the Canadian
colors were in there as well (red and white) :) I don't know about
accommodations though, you'll have to talk to Jon about what's available in
the area. Jason and I and maybe the dog, will be there on Friday to help
clear some trails and set stuff up. We'll also be bringing all our camping
gear and setting up somewhere in his backyard (which is the size of a
National Park I might add) :) Ok... I exaggerate a bit, but it's pretty
big. If you're up for a campout, it will be a lot of fun. Jason and I will
probably be packing up and leaving very early on Sunday morning if that's ok
with Jon.

Hope you can make it out there Tom.

Norah
current: '95 Dakota Sport white 4x4 Reg Cab V6/3.9L/5spd