Re: running lights

From: Mike Crumley (mcrumley@airmail.net)
Date: Thu Apr 06 2000 - 12:18:03 EDT

At 09:25 PM 4/5/00 , you wrote:
>i bought some running lights i need to paint the plastic base black what is
>the best way to prep the white plastic and what type of paint to use i dont
>want it to peel thanks /ronnie

Go to a hobby shop where they sell paint and supplies for models. They will
have a primer you can use before you paint. They can also give you advice
about preparing the surface, etc. Take one of the lights with you to show them.

Mike Crumley 97 V6 Auto
mail to: mcrumley@airmail.net

"I think [exempting condoms from sales tax]
is a bad idea because it encourages
teenagers to have sex." -- George W. Bush