Re: New AAR hoods Was: New truck Mag

From: Richard A Pyburn (rap777@juno.com)
Date: Thu Apr 06 2000 - 14:05:03 EDT

As the proud owner of my second Gen II Dak, let me second what Jon said
here. YES, I, too, would LOVE to have a Shaker hood for my Dak and the
Shaker does need to be larger than the one ProGlas made for the Gen IIIs.
ANy other Gen II owners out there who would like to send Jim the message?

Thanks, Jon!

Richard in San Antonio

On Thu, 06 Apr 2000 03:06:24 -0400 Jon Steiger <jon@dakota-truck.net>
writes:
> At 01:58 AM 4/6/00 -0400, you wrote:
> >Great Jim, speaking of the point man, AAR Customs asked me to get
> idea's
> >from you folks
> >on what kinda hoods you would like to see produced for the old and
> new Dak's
> >including the Ram. I will be there in the morning to talk with them
> and they
> >also want to add a link to their website from the DML
> page....Jon????????
> >Let me have those ideas and we can make those hoods a reality.
> >Kuk
>

> I like Pro-Glass' philosophy of using the retro Mopar styling.
> (I have
> a Pro Glass hood which was modeled after a '71 Challenger hood.)
> I'd
> really like to see a shaker hood for the Gen II bodystyle. The
> shaker
> needs to be wider than Pro-Glass made the Gen III bodystyle shaker
> though!!
>
> Regarding the link to their web site, sure I'd be happy to add
> one. Would they be willing to offer a discount to DML members?
>
> -Jon-
>
> .--- jon@dakota-truck.net -- or -- stei0302@cs.fredonia.edu
> | Jon Steiger * AOPA, DoD, EAA, MP Race Team, NMA, SPA, USUA *
> RP-SEL |
> | '92 Ram 150 4x4 V8, '96 Dakota V8, '96 Intruder 1400, '96
> FireFly 447 |
> http://www.cs.fredonia.edu/~stei0302/ ---'

Juno now offers FREE Internet Access!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.