RE: Racing Helmets...

From: Scott Miller (kmiller@cvn.net)
Date: Wed Jan 05 2000 - 15:48:33 EST

I bought one off ebay for $94 dollars to my door. the guy usually has them
for sale. the supplier is called dean racing. this is a full face helmet
with a pretty cool graphic design. I would highly recommend it if you can
find it on ebay

hope this helps

Scott Miller
Shelby Dakota #322 (14.89 @ 89mph) - 360 being built