Re: Joy and sadness all at once

From: Ryan Rodgers (rodgers_ryan@hotmail.com)
Date: Thu Apr 06 2000 - 16:15:19 EDT

Joe,

I ordered my truck on March 20th, it arrived on April 5th. It is a 2 tone
Patriot Blue Club Cab. The options included everything in the SLT plus
package (power stuff and light groups), the 4.7 V8, multi-speed auto tranny,
3.92 rear end with limited slip, and the Infinity CD player. I was told to
expect a 6 to 8 week wait, maybe only a month if I was lucky. The only
thing to keep in mind is that these are built in Michigan and I live near
Cleveland, OH. So, the trip to the dealer didn't take very long.