Re: Re: New truck Mag

From: EUGENE HARRINGTON (MOPARSLOTCAR@webtv.net)
Date: Thu Apr 06 2000 - 17:48:35 EDT

Hello, I am new to the list. I have been on several others but have
finally found a lively bunch here !

I have had a '98 Ram 4x4 before, but in January traded it in on a 2000
Dakota Sport extended cab. I have the 4.7 V8 with towing package and
3.92 rear gears. It is RED. I absolutely LOVE this truck.

On the question of hood variety, I would like to see a Dakota hood
offered with the old Mopar style hood scoop.

I plan to someday began modifying the truck but for now making the
payments is all I can afford. Which is fine for now because I really am
totally in love with it.

Thank you to the list owner of this DL for signing me up, I had troubles
doing this on my own.

Thanks,
 Eugene