Rocker Status : Update!

From: Sam Parthemer (rtdkota@yahoo.com)
Date: Thu Apr 06 2000 - 18:33:29 EDT

The Rocker arms are in. I will try to make it down to pick
them up tomorrow (Friday), or Monday at the latest. I am
currently 1 order short...

Anyone else want to get in, NOW IS THE TIME. Email me
privately if you are serious, and interested (in the
rockers, please!).

Figure that I have all of them in my hands on Monday-
Tuesday I'll have my wife ship them out.

Depending how they go, I'll either have a tracking number
(UPS), or is postal...

Sam '00 RT

srp@home.com

=====
Sam '00 RT
(14.667@93 mph)

Get Paid to surf the Net!
http://www.alladvantage.com/ref_center.asp?refid=GTS444
Pay Anyone with a Credit Card. Checkout Paypals!
https://secure.paypal.com/refer/pal=srp%40home.com