RE: Dodge & Cops

From: The Man From Utopia (tmfu@home.com)
Date: Thu Apr 06 2000 - 23:31:45 EDT

> Man I seen a Durango Cop car today in Morrestown, NJ it was
> bad A$$ caught a peek just as he tore off after someone and he really tore
off
> and it even sounded good. i guess they are getten smarter The R/T CC that
> is out in CA and now Durangos in NJ well if you want to catch a dodge you
> have to drive a dodge.

Saw this evening a Red (unmarked Union County) CC Sport had pulled someone
over on Rt 1&9 in Elizabeth. He nailed a riced out Mazda for something. It
had strobes in all corners, hide-ways in the grill, and a popup on the dash.
The license plates were a dead giveaway (in NJ a prefix of MG=local
gov,CG=county,NJ/SP/HA=unmarked state/marked units/Highway Authority(Parkway
Police)). I was gonna go around the block, and walkup behind and slap a DML
sticker on it...hehehehhe...

Greg
95 DSCC v6 5spd
Rahway NJ