Re: Re: Robert Trottmann Award for Roller Rockers

From: Dester223@aol.com
Date: Fri Apr 07 2000 - 00:22:04 EDT

Hehe. and I thought everyone forgot about me, but no... Just couldn't leave
me out of it, eh?

Something wrong with the audio equipment? I seem to think I'm helping DMLers
out when I offer to get them the same products to them at a much lower
price.. Maybe I was wrong.
-Dester

<< Waitaminute Rich....maybe we need to talk
 to a certain lad about a roller rocker install
 first. Seems like someone we know may have
 torqued down some valves. ;o) ;o) ;o)

 Hehe...no discounts on audio equipment for me.

 GS -