Re: Re: Re: Re: anyone wanna go to the track in va May 6th?

From: Bob Tom (tigers@bserv.com)
Date: Fri Apr 07 2000 - 10:17:05 EDT

At 11:51 PM 4/6/00 -0400, you wrote:
>OK, i'll come up to the track... gotta remember to pack my sleeping bag and
>air mattress for the tech line :-)
>
>but what if man #1 and man #2 live off the main road and have to get muddy?
>I guess that means I'll be eatin my filet mignon and knockin back cold beers
>while you're stuck and piling rocks under the tires?
>
>okie, that still doesn't explain how your 15.4@86 is faster than my pair of
>15.4@88.5's....

Information Only.

The trap mph is an average figure usually calculated 300' after (but sometimes
before ... depends on each track) the 1/4-mi. marker.

At Cayuga, the first line is the beginning for the trap mph and the second
line
is the end of the 1/4-mile. A lot of people were shutting down after crossing
the first line. Find out how the setup is at whatever track you go to.

Bob. Southern Ontario, Canada.
'97 Dakota CC Sport, FR, 5.2L, 3.55 SG, auto.