Eaton Twin Screw Supercharger Status

From: Stlaurent Mr Steven (STLAURENTS@mctssa.usmc.mil)
Date: Fri Apr 07 2000 - 11:21:07 EDT

I finally received a call back from the boys at the Tech center, Eaton, and
found out there is no kit currently available or plan to manufacture for
Dodge. But here is the catch, if we have a large demand of wanting the kit
to be made by Eaton, all we have to do is e-mail at the following address
and Eaton will look at it with serious intention of building the product.
So, there more the e-mail from different individuals, then the chances are
almost 100 percent that they will manufacture the SC. By the way, they
manufacturing the Eaton for GM, SVT, and Roush Racing.

mailto:tech@maguson.com

Steven St.Laurent
Test Engineer
Test Branch, GSD, MCTSSA