Re: DML:check this out

From: Shari & Marty (msdng@netzero.net)
Date: Fri Apr 07 2000 - 12:34:15 EDT

New Mexico???????????? I was nabbed by a State guy east on I-40 for doing 98
in a 65, he kept telling me I could contest this in court, and I said no,
that's okay, I'll pay the bill. Are you sure Mr Fletcher? Yes sir I am.
Are-you -sure- Mr Fletcher? Uh... yes sir. What was he getting at. What he
didn't know was 2 days before I had the truck around 125 with the Perf
computer, on a lone stretch, and I put the stock back in and took it up to
115mph to check it and it worked and I let off and was coasting down to
cruising speed when he nabbed me.
They would have got me under oath and I would have broke.....I WAS DOING
115, I AM SOOOOO SORRRRRRYYYYY, I DIDN"T MEAN TOOOOOOO.................

Anyway, my license was from Florida and I was Tagged in ALBQ due to the
military and my insurance was in Florida, so they never found out! I paid my
bill and that was it, no points
That wasn't you was it????????
Kuk

> Not in NM. You will just be waisting a few $

NetZero - Defenders of the Free World