Blue Wire Covers Attn: Bernd

From: Heather M (heathernlonestar@hotmail.com)
Date: Fri Apr 07 2000 - 13:21:34 EDT

Speaking of blue stuff, where did you get those at? I want the different
sizes now and I'm planning on having fun with the truck this weekend. Do
they make anything to cover the hoses that is heat tolerable like a tape? I
know those plastic covers are just for wires and if I attempted to put them
on hoses it'd melt! or do something funky and I don't even wanna go there!

Trying to make my engine perty since it ain't gonna get any bigger!

Heater