Re: Superchargers

From: Dester223@aol.com
Date: Fri Apr 07 2000 - 20:43:24 EDT

I am very soon going to install a Paxton s-92 or 93 (something to the effect
of those numbers) anyways, I'll post teh whole install to the list, It'll
probably be my weekend project. Darn the DML, it's making me empty out my
savings already. AND go into debt.
-Dester

<< I've tried them all, Kenne Bell, Paxton, Powerdyne, Eaton, and Vortech they
 all told me that they didn't have any S/C systems for the 97-00 3.9L V-6
 Dak's. <;( Does anybody know if there is an existing S/C kit
 (non-electric)made for a different vehicle that can bolt onto, and work
 properly with, my Dak with little or no fabrication? Thanks all.