Re: JL audio stealthboxes? anyone know a cheap place.

From: NVMYDakota@aol.com
Date: Fri Apr 07 2000 - 20:55:55 EDT

In a message dated 4/5/00 10:30:40 PM Mountain Daylight Time,
william@hiatt.net writes:

> Can somebody give me a price [cheap, if possible :)] for the jl audio
> stealthbox for a Gen3 dakota ext cab? Does anybody her know the best
places
> to contact on these? Thanks
>
> william

And if not that box, how about one of those Bad Ass Center Seat ones for a 98
Dodge Ram, my dad could sure use one.. hehehe... THe MTX dual 10"
thunderform is nice, but we actually use that area under the rear seat, maybe
I should hake boxes under driver/pass seats? Anoyone ever seen taht in a
Dodge Ram???

    Greg