Re: DML:Tonneau covers do save gas!!!!!! And increase driveability!!!

From: NVMYDakota@aol.com
Date: Fri Apr 07 2000 - 21:00:52 EDT

In a message dated 4/6/00 4:13:09 AM Mountain Daylight Time,
gorneys@worldpath.net writes:

> So I say to anyone who does a lot of highway driving, a tonneau cover =
> will make a noticeable difference. I'm not saying you're V6 will be =
> toasting Mustangs with just a cover, but the truck will be more =
> responsive in windy weather and thank you with better gas mileage!
> Keith
> 99 Dakota Sport+ CC 4x4 V6

Couldn't agree more, my older Brother Dakota (club Cba long bed, (92) caught
the wind likea sail, mine was nice an "Stable" atleast compaired to his, I
have a stillen front spoiler, and an ARE Tonneu, (maybe it was the rain
guards on the windows...?) anyways, TONNEU'S KICK ASS!

    Greg