Re: Skunk stripes & projection beam lights

From: NVMYDakota@aol.com
Date: Fri Apr 07 2000 - 21:03:26 EDT

In a message dated 4/6/00 9:26:16 AM Mountain Daylight Time,
cewyma@Roushind.com writes:

> Does anyone know where I can find skunk stripe decals for a '00 Durango, or
> are they painted on? I'm also looking for some projection beam headlights
or
> a light cover that makes them look like projection beams (similar to the
> Shelby SP360 Durango).

well as for the Graphics, the good ones are custom painted on, Vynil graphics
SUCKS, but there great if you are not Rich... The headlight covers you are
after are offered by TONS of companies, I would go with GTS, they have been
in the busineess a LONG time...

    Greg