Re: Re: OK Panasonic VS. Inifinity!

From: NVMYDakota@aol.com
Date: Fri Apr 07 2000 - 21:21:02 EDT

OK well I have decided that loudness will havce to wait, qualtiy is what I am
after now....

So I open up crutchfield again (wow great palce) adn I see 5X7 Inifinity
Kappas are one sale for like $180... Cha CHING! I have found what I am
lookin for... I have never heard these things distort... and especially not
in a enclosure, nice crisp clear sound Hell I coudl disconnect my subs...
NAHHH... ANyways, customizing the bottom of the door panel looks fairly
simple (I am guinna go at it witha Dremel or hacksaw, remove the very bottom
"Panel" them make a new one outa wood, that's all good and fine, but does
anyone knwo where I can get some Factory colormatch (or somewhat close to it)
vynil???)

    Greg