Re: Got the Power-Trax No Slip (Neal A)

From: NVMYDakota@aol.com
Date: Fri Apr 07 2000 - 21:27:55 EDT

Ya know whats crazy???

my none LSD Dakota (93) has started spinnin btoh wheels on regular pavement,
it used to be jsut the right rear, but now both are spinnin, a guy didn;t
think my Dakota could do a burnout, so I got the right tire facing him, adn
light em up, much to my surprise, smoke was rising from both sides, downside
is I turned my head (OK body) adn also the steering wheels, so the truck
started going left/right, it was ultra bitchin...

I am wondering if it is just becuase my right rear is now a dra slick, and
the left rear has less traction, thus breakin loose, adn then the right..
well I don't get it, can someone please explain this too me????

    Greg