Northwest DML meet

From: Redmopar99@aol.com
Date: Sat Apr 08 2000 - 00:51:26 EDT

Is anyone in the area of Utah, Nevada, Oregon, Idaho, etc interested in a DML
meet? All of the meets seem to be in the southern and eastern states, and in
California. If anyone is interested let me know... I only have 5 more months
before I have to put the truck in storage while I go to England for 4 years
and I want to be in on one of these meets. They sound like they're a blast! I
only know of 2 of us in Utah and that isn't a meet it's lunch, so that's why
I'm asking. TIA
Aaron
'99 RC V6 4X2