RE: No Luck with Jackson Racing for SC unit

From: Steve St.Laurent (saint1958@home.com)
Date: Sat Apr 08 2000 - 11:17:53 EDT

Yes and no. They do little work on domestic vehicles also. I had one of
those little 89 Suzuki GTI Swift (100HP per Liter) type and wanted a turbo
kit made. Back then it wasn't that expensive to create. Now there is a
serious market for both side (SC or Turbo kits) but they decided the import
route for popularity and kids of today couldn't afford any real descent high
output horsepower type cars.

Steve St.Laurent
2000 DC Dakota 4.7, CC, 4x2 (soon 330HP)
2000 Roush Mustang Stage II (awaiting the new SC)
"Those that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary
safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." -Ben Franklin
http://www.geocities.com/Yosemite/Cabin/4382/index.html