Re: Re: what to do when stopped  WA:check this out

From: fdedip@whale-mail.com
Date: Sat Apr 08 2000 - 15:56:42 EDT

You know, it never works for me either. :( Whats funny is, the one
time I've been pulled over w/out getting a ticket was a few weeks
ago, when I was pulled over for accelerating too fast (snicker), and
I didn't even turn the ignition off! I thought it might be a
mistake, since I didn't know what he could be pulling me over for.
Didn't notice him back there till I went to turn.
Flip