Re: Dakota horns

From: Preacher (preacher@carolina.rr.com)
Date: Sat Apr 08 2000 - 17:58:17 EDT

I was gonna ask this question too! I ordered a 2 stage 134 decible airhorn
from JC Whitney but it is backordered unitl May.... What's the loudest that
folks here have seen? I would love 170 decibles.. enough to give old farts
a heart attack but just shy of shattering windows :-)

When I hit the horn, I want these herks around here to NOTICE...
Preacher
Webmaster: http://www.bastaards.org
Owner: http://www.onelist.com/community/BASTAARDS
Columnist: http://www.wfthecoliseum.com