A4 Audi versus the wanna-be ricer Honda

From: Steve St.Laurent (saint1958@home.com)
Date: Sat Apr 08 2000 - 19:53:37 EDT

You should of seen it! A brand new A4 Audi and a Honda Accord were racing
up the hill on College Blvd from Hwy 76 in Oceanslime (Oceanside California)
when I got behind them and wave them to get out of my way. The Audi guy was
shaking his head and was probably in disbelief seeing his poor over price
VW get beaten by a truck. Ha Ha Ha

Man that was exciting.

Steve St.Laurent
2000 DC Dakota 4.7, CC, 4x2 (soon 330HP)
2000 Roush Mustang Stage II (awaiting the new SC)
"Those that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary
safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." -Ben Franklin
http://www.geocities.com/Yosemite/Cabin/4382/index.html