Re: Installing MSD Wires and new distributor car and rotor

From: mrdancer (mrdancer@camalott.com)
Date: Sat Apr 08 2000 - 19:17:45 EDT

Yeah, I tried the tape method, but seemed to have a problem with it sticking
to the silicone wires, and I never seemed to have tape and a marker handy.
It's pretty easy just to keep eight pins in a coffee can out in the garage -
they come in handy for other uses, also. ;-)

p.s. - Sorry about not attaching the message I'm replying to.... I'm in
Digest Mode and it's a pain to cut & paste all of that......

--
'92 Dak CC 2wd 318 3.55
'84 GoldWing Interstate