Re: Re: Dakota horns

From: Preacher (preacher@carolina.rr.com)
Date: Sat Apr 08 2000 - 21:33:36 EDT

Thanks! Any idea what they are rated at decibel wise?

So far, the 134 decibel airhorns I ordered are the best.... next to that,
the Screaming Eagle after-market super horns (for Harley's) could be run in
pairs at 128 decibels :-) A buddy of mine suggested it but the price
sucks...
Preacher
Webmaster: http://www.bastaards.org
Owner: http://www.onelist.com/community/BASTAARDS