Re: Computer installation

From: Shari & Marty (msdng@netzero.net)
Date: Sun Apr 09 2000 - 06:10:55 EDT

I was really hoping I would never see this post again as I heard this a year
ago. I believe the battery for the speedo info (for lack of better words) is
not inside the computer. My R/T had a problem before I bought it in Maryland
and the computer was replaced without the MDS/DRB getting hooked back up and
the milege stayed the same.
Kuk