Tire/Rim help

From: Dkota4by4@aol.com
Date: Sun Apr 09 2000 - 06:55:49 EDT

Does anyone know anything about the Buckshot Mudders? I have searched the
web and could not find any reviews on these tires. Normally I would not even
consider a "no name brand" tire like this, but they are one of only 2 tires I
can find in a 36x??x16 (actually, they are a 308/85/16 which converts to a
36x12x16...damn metrics). The other tire is the SS TSL/Radial. While I
really like the SS, they are too loud and wear too fast for a 20 mile one way
daily commute. Currently I am looking at mounting them on the American Eagle
Alloy 140 (16x8), but if I get negative feedback on the Buckshot Mudders, I
will go with the A.E.A. 117s in 15x8 and mount a pair of 35x12.5x15 BFG M/T
Radials. Any and all comments are welcome. One positive note though, I
called Michelin and asked about the future availability of a 36" tire in the
BFG M/T and was told that they get a lot of calls asking that same question
and that they should "probably look into that". Maybe there is hope.

Russ
97 5.2 CC 4x4 SLT+ with all the goodies Infinity Am/Fm/Cass/Cd
Rhino Roll Top Clear Corners Python 3000 3" body lift
BFG 32x11.5x15 Mud Terrains Jet stage II F&B Throttle Body 14x3
FABM Gibson dual catback Champion Truck plugs dual air horns Cobra
75 WX w/ 5' Firestik II Towing Package All decals (except V8) removed
    Sil Blades 5.5" T.C. susp. lift sitting in wife's dining room