Re: 360 ATTN Mike

From: Andy Wittkamper (truckindak@hotmail.com)
Date: Sun Apr 09 2000 - 11:49:52 EDT

Darn right Clay, we'll do anything we please here in Indiana, and we like it
that way! I sure hope I can get my motor in before they pass some stupid law
like VA has. Mike!!! You can come over here and be my neighbor!!! Yeah, I'd
be glad to have ya, we can cruise... Maybe then we can have a meet here!
  Andy (Tipton, IN)
  '88 Dak LE
  360 coming!