Re: Need Door Panel for 1993 Dodge Dakota

From: NVMYDakota@aol.com
Date: Sun Apr 09 2000 - 15:57:33 EDT

In a message dated 4/8/00 12:07:22 AM Mountain Daylight Time,
magnumv8@wtez.net writes:

> Greg, I got some pannels and trim pieces for a '95. I too thought
> they would work for me but they are a lighter grey than my '93 grey.
> Did you get your parts from the dealer?
>
> --Mike

No I got these parts from a guy wihta totalled 95(I belive) dakota, who
would have thought there was a different grey????? Who the hell is behind
this???

So are you saying the ones from the dealer won't even match??? (or did you
possible order the wrong one..?)

    Greg