Re: Cat back dual exhaust V.S. True dual exhaust

From: Tim Berry (coolva1@home.com)
Date: Sun Apr 09 2000 - 21:37:49 EDT

My cut out is illegal... cost me $60 cash fer it to be installed.... (no
records)
My front corners are illegal...
My "DAKOTA" windshield banner is illegal...
My Xenon headlights are illegal...
My radar detector is illegal...
My dual exhaust is illegal (louder than stock)
My neon lights are illegal...
(Get the picture?)
Its not Illegal till yer cought (well... sorta)
As far as gettin this inspected (due next month) My dad knows peeps that
will only check to see all the lights work, and horn, and give ya a sticker
fer $10 and off ya go.. =-)

btw... VA LAWS SUCK! =-)
Tim Berry -- Chesapeake, VA
`97 SLT 318 auto CC 2x4 LSD:
Dual's w/Flowmaster, Homemade K&N GEN II, 2 Electric Fans
180 T-stat, MSD 8.5 wires, Traction Bars, F&B Stage 1, Mod'd intake
ASP Pullies (Crank/Alt), Trans Go Shift Kit, BFG 275/60's, MP Puter
BEST 1/4 15.488 @ 86.23 MPH
ŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻ