RE: how much $ is lineX ?

From: Brown, Mike (CAD) (MBrown@ciena.com)
Date: Mon Apr 10 2000 - 09:22:13 EDT

Andy,

        I have a line-x linl on my webpage....

-Mike Brown
Pasadena, MD
97 -Sport
Club Cab 318
4WD

http://www.geocities.com/mbrowwwn/index.html

-----Original Message-----
From: Andy Levy [mailto:andylevy@bigfoot.com]
Sent: Monday, April 10, 2000 12:58 AM
To: dakota-truck@buffnet.net
Subject: Re: DML: how much $ is lineX ?

Todd Abernathy wrote:

> "any body know how much money line-X-ing your bed cost?"
>
> I have just been pricing spray in liner the last few weeks in St. Louis:
<snip>

I'm just curious...

How do these spray-in liner folks operate? Does your local speed shop
do it, on an "authorized dealer" kind of program, or do they have
franchise operations like Valvoline Instant Oil Change, Jiffy Lube, and
Mickey-D's? I don't think I've ever seen a Line-X shop anywhere.

-andy

http://home.twcny.rr.com/andylevy/ --- andylevy@bigfoot.com
Let's all get GNU'd together!