Re: RE: JET chip...was: Howday, and an intro

From: Jon Smith (fast4x4@bellsouth.net)
Date: Mon Apr 10 2000 - 09:52:55 EDT

I knew I shouldn't have said anything :-) I don't have any doubts, just
wanted to report what I've seen... I mean if ALL jet chips were like the
ones I've seen, the company wouldn't be in business as long as they have
been.. ummm, hmmm... I think I'll just go pass a car or twenty with muh
new MPI =)

Hey Bernd, you get the truck back together yet?