K&N FIPK vs. QuickD Intake kit?

From: Korey Atterberry (korey99@yahoo.com)
Date: Mon Apr 10 2000 - 14:14:45 EDT

I want to get either the K&N FIPK or the QuickD intake kit so my poor
little V6 can breathe better. Has anyone tried both of these and can
give me some insight about which is better (or some other kit)? I'm
looking for a mileage boost, and it would have to be something that a
non-gearhead like me could install without fabricating a bunch of
parts.

Korey Atterberry

2000 CC Sport+, 3.9L, Linex, Sportmasters hinged soft tonneau