R/T wanna be

From: Chuck and Loreen (clrobbins@home.com)
Date: Mon Apr 10 2000 - 15:28:26 EDT

    I was looking out the window a few moments ago and I saw
an IB R/T in the city hall parking lot. Upon closer inspection,
I notice that the rear tires are very skinny (I'm looking at it from
the rear). So I grab my coat and take a quick walk.
    As I get closer I see the color keyed bumper and R/T decals.
Then I see the 15x7 stock rims and the non R/T stance. Look inside
and Ah-Ha ... 5spd. Look on the front fender ... v6 badge. By this
time I'm not-so-quietly laughing to myself as I look again at the R/T
door decal. What some people will do!! I think I will get my camera
and put the photos on my future Wall of Shame :)

Chuck Robbins
'99 Sport v6 5spd 2wd RC (not a R/T and never will be)
http://www.members.home.com/clrobbins/dakota.htm