Re: Re: nys legal stuff

From: John Mathis (jcmathis@bellsouth.net)
Date: Mon Apr 10 2000 - 16:07:11 EDT

It depends on the part of the state that you are moving to. The only
counties that I know of that test emissions are Broward, Dade and Palm Beach
counties. If you are not moving to these counties you will not be tested.
They are in the process of eliminating the tests in these counties also.
The EPA has said that the air down here is no different than the air in the
other parts of the state. That will be a plus for us South Floridians.