Re: Goodbye DML

From: Erika Ipes (msbavior@hotmail.com)
Date: Mon Apr 10 2000 - 18:16:08 EDT

I've lost 3 jobs in 4 months. I just lost one and I was only there a week
and a half. Not really sure what I am doing wrong. I just can't do payments
anymore. Not to mention my entire life is making a truck payment. So as much
as I hate doing it, I have to get rid of it. I'm probably going to have to
drive some geo metro or something now because I have NOTHING for a down
payment. Thanks for all the help you have given me. I really have
appreciated it.

Erika