Re: MPI & tstat

From: TEDSDAKOTA@aol.com
Date: Mon Apr 10 2000 - 19:22:00 EDT

Ted,
   I ordered my thermostat for a '73 Barracuda with a 340. Got the
thermostat housing for the same. The thermostat worked fine and I'm still
using it. The housing on the other hand
wasn't as nice as I wanted. I opted for a chrome Chevy o-ringed thermostat
housing. I purchased it off the shelf at the local Autozone (or was it Pep
Boys or Advanced - they all have
it). Anyway, the Chevy piece worked fine even without a gasked due to the
o-ring seal. I've put at least 2000 miles on her so far without even a drop
of leaking coolant.

                    Thanks, Ted O.