Re: Richard in San Antonio - sorry it's on DML

From: Hemikota@aol.com
Date: Mon Apr 10 2000 - 20:11:06 EDT

In a message dated 4/10/00 1:40:53 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
heathernlonestar@hotmail.com writes:

<<
 SOrry don't have your email, but what was the name of the guy who has that
 Charger for sale in SM?

 Hey, that guy in NB is selling that 1970 CHALLENGER (red and black) yeah I
 thought it was a charger too...for $11,900 says it's a daily driver...I
 don't like that part of it, if it's in mint condition I'd say that's a good
 price, but otherwise, too much mileage!!!!!

Heather,
He may mean that it's stock. If all the #s match and it is in mint cond. and
with no rust. Mebbe its worth it. This guy offered my buddy 20k for his 69
383 4sp Road Runner. It friggin is a blast to ride in.
If he used the Challenger for a daily driver...well thats alot to pay!
Sounds like he dont wanna but he has ta!
ttyl
BOOG :0p