RE: Pissed-Mark P.

From: Steve St.Laurent (saint1958@home.com)
Date: Tue Apr 11 2000 - 10:46:41 EDT

Sorry Mark! Did read the part of the Police.

Three weeks ago someone with great knowledge of Ferd alarms system tried to
remove the 900.00 wheels of the Ferd Stang. Also, tried to remove the
fairing and few other stuff in the driveway. Luckily, we don't sleep around
here more than four hours. Bad habit from the military (2-4 hour sleeping
time). I went outside and across the street unusual car in our circle. I
ran back in getting my 9MM and Police riot shotgun. When I return they were
gone.

Call the Police and found that he remove two of the lock nuts and the other
character tried to remove the front fender. I would of called them amateur
but someone knew how lower the Ferd alarm system. I would suspect either a
pro or someone working at a local Ferd dealership. Surprising that my
Dakota was not hit. Also the Ferd has a world wide tracking system to locate
the car when stolen. When the Dakota received it's mods, I may have to get
the same. Or bigger guns - .50 caliber Desert Eagle.

So I feel for bro. The front fender damage was around 550.00.

Steve St.Laurent
2000 DC Dakota 4.7, CC, 4x2 (soon 330HP)
2000 Roush Mustang Stage II (awaiting the new SC)
"Those that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary
safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." -Ben Franklin
http://www.geocities.com/Yosemite/Cabin/4382/index.html