RE:

From: Steve St.Laurent (saint1958@home.com)
Date: Tue Apr 11 2000 - 10:59:53 EDT

Are you the guy that works at a local Dodge dealer? Does your dealership
sells crate motors?

Steve St.Laurent
2000 DC Dakota 4.7, CC, 4x2 (soon 330HP)
2000 Roush Mustang Stage II (awaiting the new SC)
"Those that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary
safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." -Ben Franklin
http://www.geocities.com/Yosemite/Cabin/4382/index.html